You can use your credit card to pay online (Visa/Master).
Once your order is confirmed by our company, payment can be deposited to
Bank Account name: CHAMPAGNE-ASIA LTD
Business Account number: 015-193-10-4004902 (BEA)
Customers must keep the bank receipt and send to us through Email or Whatsapp.
Payment is due immediately upon confirmation of order. If payment is not received within 7 days, we shall assume you would like to cancel the order.
Upon receipt of proof of payment before 12 pm, delivery can be arranged next business day. Otherwise, an extra business day is required.
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for orders of 6 bottles or more in Hong Kong, except outlying Islands
1. Free shipping offered for orders from 6 bottles. For orders below 6 bottles, $50 delivery charge will apply.
- A. In most cases the Company engages Joisen Logistics for logistics services within Hong Kong.
- B. The Company could deliver to most addresses in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and the New Territories.
- C. The Company will notify the Customer in the event that the logistic agent could not reach her/his address. Extra charges would be discussed on a case by case basis.
- D. Most delivery will be arranged on a next day basis delivery once the order is confirmed and settled.
2. Deliveries can be arranged to Macau once delivery cost quotation is agreed with the Customer.
Non-pickup / non-delivery
1. The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that:
A. Wine is non-deliverable within one week of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
B. A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine.
2. In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
3. Storage fees will be charged at $20 per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.